Meet in Marlborough Wiltshire 14th September

Octygone

hi what time is this from and too? and what time is the parade? need to start working on if i can or cant as i need to have mini text back to her mothers as she be over on this weekend and i need to basically have a time table worked out.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always enter Evie in the fancy dress competition Ross :D

(in the best moaning voice) but whyyyyy does it have to just be a kids fancy dress :(:(:(???????

would i get away with it being my mental age which is lower than mini sms...

now wouldnt it be fun adults and kids in fancy dress...:rofl:

(in the best moaning voice) but whyyyyy does it have to just be a kids fancy dress :(:(:(???????

would i get away with it being my mental age which is lower than mini sms...

now wouldnt it be fun adults and kids in fancy dress...:rofl:

Fancy dress

under 5years

5 to 7years

8 to 11years

and 11years and over :D so you shoud be covered if you want to enter

(in the best moaning voice) but whyyyyy does it have to just be a kids fancy dress :(:(:(???????QUOTE]

You worry me sometimes..............well most of the time then.

i have to put up with it all the time :rolleyes:

The Fun day on Sunday is the only thing on .......it's not possible to do a carnival procession any more

thats a shame, why is that?

thats a shame' date=' why is that?[/quote']

Just down to all the health and safety regulations and the cost.......it costs £20,000 to put on a carnival procession and we would only collect £3,000 from it so we have to raise £20,000 and then chuck most of it away, just doesn't make any sense :o.

So we are trying a fun day to see if we can raise some money for local charities and good causes like the carnival used to.

Anyway are there any more takers for this meet? ......keep it quiet but it looks like it may mostly dry on the Sunday.......and MissP there is plenty of room so non Skodas welcome if they want to come

Anyway are there any more takers for this meet? ......keep it quiet but it looks like it may mostly dry on the Sunday.......and MissP there is plenty of room so non Skodas welcome if they want to come

I'll cross post to Rubbadubz then - but I think they are all now camping at Vanfest all weekend, there is also a Polo Show on that a lot of Dubz are goin to. Mite see if I can get a mate to bring his Furby Estate along - cant guarentee it'll be clean tho (at this rate Lissy wont be clean I been plowing her through floods again today to get home)