Koni Sport Dampers

I had them on the Octavia, way too hard even on full soft setting if you ask me.

I used them with Eibach springs, perhaps with standard springs they'd be better (longer shock travel).

I'd use Bilstein Sports (B6) instead. I have them on the superb and they're very good.

katalog.bilstein.de

I've got the koni adjustable dampeners fitted on the rear set on medium setting & hopefully If the fronts arrive this week I will have the fronts fitted this weekend. The springs I have fitted are Weitec.

I've got the koni adjustable dampeners fitted on the rear set on medium setting & hopefully If the fronts arrive this week I will have the fronts fitted this weekend. The springs I have fitted are Weitec.

Might wait to see how yours go if you get them fitted up :D they actually carry the koni sports in stock over here (strangly enough) I have just installed a set of vogtland springs and the ride i get from them with std shocks is still nice and smooth (ive only got an elegance 1.8T), very impressesed as most springs are rock hard!

Bilsteins here are about 3 months wait or can be made but cost $$$$$$, only other option ive found so far is kyb's

I got the front koni shocks fitted yesterday & they feel spot on. It seems to have smoothed the ride. They feel a bit firmer, but they aren't harsh at all. I've got them set on softest setting & today I'm going to see how they feel adjusted firmer.

Excellent, thats exactly what i like to hear!, least with the konis they are adjustable if you desire to have gokart handling one day and comfy ride the next, i shall get a confirmed price this week from my Koni rep and see how they price up :D

How do they adjust?

I had Koni Adjustables years ago on my XRII, but you had to remove them to adjust them, which was a real pain in the ***.

The ride on them was waay to hard. I went with Bilsteins for my old BMW and the ride was much better.

How do they adjust?

I had Koni Adjustables years ago on my XRII, but you had to remove them to adjust them, which was a real pain in the ***.

The ride on them was waay to hard. I went with Bilsteins for my old BMW and the ride was much better.

The front are top adjustable & doesn't need removal to be adjusted, but the rears do need to be removed to be adjusted.

I have the rear set on a middle setting & have just tried the fronts on full firm, which is probably a bit too hard for the roads around me, but on the softest setting it feels absolutly fine & feels a major improvement:thumbup: