Just thought i'd fire up a few pictures of my felicia now i've finished with the modifications! Gave her a polish and wax the other day and decided the time had come to post up some pictures on here, so here goes. Have driven this car for the past 2 1/2 years and it's been in the family since new. A few subtle mods have, i think, improved the look a good bit and after getting her lowered she seems to like the bends a wee bit better, nice and bouncy on the back roads too!

Spec:

Dec 2000 Felicia 1.3mpi with 71,000 on the clocks

Mods:

- 14" Skoda alloys

- Ramair induction kit

- Lowered 40mm on Jamex springs

- Front strut brace (standard)

Cleaned using Megs Hyper Wash, AutoGlym Polish + Poorboys Nattys Paste Wax

Car1.jpg

photo#5240050898890583858

Car2.jpg

photo?authkey=-h5WSE350dk#5240050898890583858

Edited by ak89

Ahhhh so tidy its great :D Especially the interior, mine has a lot or brown mud stains ive yet to clean off all around the door panels and the trim :( And i got rid of that stereo so fast haha, got a 10 cd changer in my glove box, sony xplod HU, kenny sub+amp in boot, and 2 pioneed 6x9s where you got ur magic trees haha.

But seriously tidy, im jealous :P Good work (Y)

Ok, so just what is so incredible about an 80_000 mile Mercedes "looking like new" when a Skoda can do it? Sorry, I just get hacked off by people talking about how well built expensive cars are!

Its all abuot the badge my man, heck people diss my skoda all the time till they either been in it/raced against it, pathetic 106/saxos drivers pffff.

I know skoda had a bad rep and its seriously damaged them but its usually people that know nothing at all about cars ;) ie 106/saxos drivers hahaha

what alloys are they ? hard to find??? i love them :D:D:D:D what be good mileage for a felicia then? looking to buy a mark 2 like urs lol my mk 1 done 81000 now lol but is on the way out lol

nice to see you back on Jaymz :thumbup:

My Felly needs a service and other stuff doing to it soon.

I might have to post pics up of mine but its not as customised as AKs :D

hey thanks:D aint been on in a while lol. my felly goin bit down hill so saving for a new skoda prehaps mk 2 like urself:D just wanted to know a good mielage to buy one at?????