6x4 Oval

Koopa

Just want to say that im over the moon with the work ive just had done on my 53 plate octy vrs. i took my car to Urban-Racing in St.Helens as reccomended by a friend. the guy there fit me a 3" custom Blue Flame system with a 6x4 oval tail pipe. i must say i was a bit wary of havin a big pipe fitted incase it sounded stupid, but how wrong was i ?. the noise is deep an grumbles when ticking over.

So i got them to fit my front brake pads aswell. they fitted RedStuff ceramics.

All for a rather healthy £508.20.

P050908_1626.jpg

Well ive not replaced the cat yet but Urban-Racing can do me a 3" down pipe, so may be worth waiting till i get that done. think the quote was £200 for the down pipe.

And i'll sort out some kind of audio or video file no probs. :thumbup:

Just asking as £508.20p of just a cat back system seems dear, even if you include the front pads that dont take long to fit.

Did you contact Blueflame direct first as they deal direct at a lot cheaper, and also fit it.

I paid a lot less than that with a 100 cet sports cat direct from Blueflame.

Yea i contacted Blue Flame direct as i work just round the corner from thier Skelmersdale depot, an they give me the same quote. i told the guy at Urban-Racing an he sed he would match it. probably would have done the brakes myself, but i wasnt sure wether the brake warning light on the dash would go out.

So u think this is a little pricey ? its just that when i had my Vectra, a cat back Powerflow system for that was £398 from Top-Gear.

Beretta, how much was your cat from blueflame if u dont mind. then i dont get ripped off ?

Amber Performance usually have Blue Flame cat back systems for sale on Ebay for approx £270... something not right here- £500+ is a helluva price for a Blue flame catback!

Its worth noting that this is the larger 3 inch system.