LHT Swansea

Grad

Yes LHT are about to cease being the main dealer for Skoda in Swansea. Instead I believe Sinclairs in the Enterprise Park will become the new main dealer. Was in LHT getting my car serviced the other week and was told the news. A little gutted as LHT is close to my house and I have had a very good relationship with them having bought and serviced 2 cars with them. Always found them very friendly and helpful.

Yes LHT are about to cease being the main dealer for Skoda in Swansea. Instead I believe Sinclairs in the Enterprise Park will become the new main dealer. Was in LHT getting my car serviced the other week and was told the news. A little gutted as LHT is close to my house and I have had a very good relationship with them having bought and serviced 2 cars with them. Always found them very friendly and helpful.

Yeah I've heard this too. Having some warranty work done there next week. Apparently they've done something "naughty" don't know what. One or two of the mechanics went to places like Audi and VW once they heard the news. I was told that Sinclair is going to build a brand new showroom either down SA1 next to where Audi is or somewhere else.

Why you selling your punto? Only 2 year old n' all.

Need something bigger, got a big Lab now and need to carry kayaks, mountain bikes etc at weekends. Love the car, but its not right for my circumstances unfortunately.

Thats a shame that it is ceasing, I live on the other side of the A484 roundabout, so only a minute away for me. But then again i work on the enterprise park, so no biggy. Just hope i can get an Octy now.

snownrock: Must live about the same place. In Gowerton here so LHT very convienent. I work in Clydach so not too far from Enterprise park either. An octy estate sounds like it would be perfect for you (maybe even go for the vrs!!! as I hear the new cr TDI is very good).

Yeah, Gowerton here, you got me. Its a nice short commute compared to where i used to live and work. I wont be getting a Vrs Octy yet, im only 22, but when im 25 :thumbup:. Been looking at octy mkII 1.9tdi's, Focus estates and Mondeos (so cheap!)

I can recommend the mk2 as have vrs tdi in race blue at moment. Had mk 1 b4 that. Not many cars can match the size with cost. Believe 1.9 a good unit too. Fords may be cheap but reason for that lol. Also not impressed with current ford diesel engines as even 140bhp versions feel gutless

I think i see you every morning on my way to work (im always insanely jealous!) Do you come up to crossroads at the Dr's from the direction of the sports centre and tescos? If so i saw you this morning too, small world.

As the fords go, i know they are cheap but a lot for the money and my bro used to be a spanner monkey for Ford, so know what im buying, but Ron Skinners have 19 07 reg 2.0 tdci 130's around 10k for £7000. For that money i can only get 04/54 octys, which is a shame. If i sold private i think i would go for the Octy, but going to go tomorrow and see what Skinners will offer me p/x.

I will look out for you. My brother has a blue punto like the one you are selling except his a 5 door and the 1.4tdi. He lives in Gowerton too. Not bad cars although not very big boot etc. Fords are always cheap second hand. Happy hunting for your new car.

• 3 months later...
Sinclair is going to build a brand new showroom either down SA1 next to where Audi is or somewhere else.

I was up in the enterprise park before xmas and it looked like they are opening just next to Roland. Big Skoda signs saying coming soon (or maybe it was Jan 09) - It was before xmas - slept since then..:D

I work just up the road from the new dealership, its opening by the end of the month on the otherside of the roundabout from Stratstones, the site of the old Daewoo dealership on Pheonix Way.