Southend this Saturday night 7th August.....

WrightyRS

is anyone going to be visiting the greatest seaside resort in Essex this Saturday night?

i'm considering it,i know i'm getting old now but its still amusing down with all the new generations of "Boy Racers"

will be in the Octy so keep an eye out!!!!

Yepp I am up for this.

Andy PM me your mobile number dude.

Be nice to get out in the evening as I am laying laminate in the front room all day.

I will call Rooboy and see if he is up for it.

PS what time ?

Wirghty PM me your mobile number as well and I will call you tomorrow.

may be far for you guys - but... Cheltenham has a massive cruise on every sunday night. There a thousands (serious) of people from all over the country. benn a few nasty accidents with burn outs, doughnuts etc. Police are there, but they let you get on with it. Its in a private car park (sainsbury), so the police rather you pi

sounds interesting,will look on the map to check distances etc.if its lacking a Skoda presence then best we get our a**e's over there then.

any Octy's there?

-------------------------------

WrightyRS

Andy Ellis

Chavyboy

Andy_CCR

is also coming along tonight now.

if any of you decide to come along we'll look out for you.

Nice to meet up with everyone again last night, Andy/Alex where did you guys go, we went to get some food and then took a walk down the sea front to laugh at all the barryboy cars :D

Prize of the nigth went to that Standard Peugeot 206 with Neon's, Wheelcap spinners and the lights round the numberplate :rofl: Wow what a car :P

Also on the way down the A127 did you spot Mr Plod hiding under the bridge with the camera setup, We did :rolleyes:

was good to see you guys also,we went to play the arcades,Time Crisis 3 was calling me!!!!

we'll have to arrange it again soon,we could all meet at the Karting track at L:akeside then head off.

if i don't see you before i'll see you all at TRAX '04.......