Boost guage fitted!!!

• 9 months later...
Pin 2 on the headlight switch is an ignition live.

I've pulled the headlight switch out but the pins arent numbered, is it literally second from left? If I am looking at the Haynes wiring diagram for the headlights can anyone tell me what I'm actually looking for - it isnt obvious to me but would like to understand what I'm looking at so I can get me VDO gauge sorted:confused:

Thanks, John:)

hay guys,anyone suggest a good way to put the hose through the bulkhead ??

also you can get a hepworth sdw1 55mm plumbing joiner for about £2 and its just about perfect to make a pod out off.just need bit of insulating tape round back of gauge to make up the 2mm.

It looks good. :thumbup: but I can't see the point of showing negative boost for a diesel. Surely having no throttle valve it will not go into - numbers. Am I correct in saying this?

It looks good. :thumbup: but I can't see the point of showing negative boost for a diesel. Surely having no throttle valve it will not go into - numbers. Am I correct in saying this?

You are correct, it's just a cheapo gauge. I have an HKS with no negative scale on it which was better, but it turns out they dont work very well after you drop em :P