Felicia Different Headlights / TailLights Not standard

I guess Jorily might also be able to get hold of them? Worth asking for nothing anyway contact details at Skoda Parts - Jorily. The Skoda Parts Shop - Probably the UKs largest independent skoda parts supplier or there's the forum section under Briskoda partners.

if you have the facelift felicia, im on the same boat as you, if you have the older style, then just grab a couple of VW polo M6 headlights, they have them in the angel aye look, black and silver

if you have the older style, then just grab a couple of VW polo M6 headlights, they have them in the angel aye look, black and silver

I think you may have got that wrong?The mk6 polo has the round seperate lights right?If anything it would surely be the Mk4?Phil

I was hoping to get out and have a root round the local breakers yard today but had some chores to do and didnt make it.

Whats the diferences between the early and later Felicia headlamps?

If 6n headlights will fit that opens up a few possibilities.

Edited by oldeboi

Anyone know where to get these headlights for felicia from?

24935d1223989757-800px-c5-a0koda_felicia_-28tuning-29.jpg

i love that orange felicia, you can find a video in youtube, in ti it tell you all the mods he did (actualy, two videos that span the interview they did) in it is says is from a VW Polo M6, you can google it

first picture:

I know David Friedmann, owner of this felicia. And lights aren't Polo M6, but Polo 6N. ;)

second picture:

This is my lights. :)

Felicia Klub

Felicia Klub - FOTOGRAFIE

Originally limited set (about 20 sets) of lights for racing cars Felicia Freestyle (something as DTM racing cup) This lights were for felicia with old face and side indicators was original, not i added them. I bought only that shambles and repaired them. They was modified for Felicia new face and after purchase of Felicia Fun, i modified light back to old face design...

Felicia with original version of front lights for racing cars.

felicia_29.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi everybody! I have a felicia which takes every patent I can think of,mostly electrical.

I always wanted my lights to illuminate as longer and brighter as possible.Have tried everything from "current amplifiers",various bulbs in quality and wattage,to xenon kit H4 and now bixenon projectors.Compared to anything else,xenon projectors are far in the top with xenon kit following from a great distance but even from there it is not acceptable as far as high beam is concerned.I post a few fotos of the installed projectors just in case anyone of you still feels the need to modify his/her skoda.The advantage of what I did is that I kept its original headlights,removed the plastic mirror from inside and intalled rather easily the bixenon projectors (they have angel eyes as well).This is the testing installation and I think I will be painting the internal of the headlights black so only the crome of the projectors will be visible.I wanted to put clear lenses too but haven't found anyone willing to make me a couple.If anyone is interested I can give details on anything I did.I also have a question:does anyone know where can I find white tail lights?do they still sell for us?

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/lyblackman/DSC05474.jpg

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/lyblackman/DSC05481.jpg

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/lyblackman/DSC05486.jpg