Motul and Meguiars products

micnur

Hello

I am looking to buy some Motul and Meguiars products. I have found that they are widely available on internet but I was wondering if there is any possibility to buy them in Lancashire?

Ie.

Motul Specific 5W-40

Motul - Inugel Expert -30

Motul - Wash & Wax

Meguiars:

Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner

NXT Generation Car Wash

NXT Generation Tech Wax

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Edited by micnur
added some things

Most Halfords stores have a reasonable range of Megs products in.

Not heard of the Motul stuff - I'm guessing you have a mixture of oil and cleaning products listed - what made you choose them out of interest?

Thanks for fast answers guys. I'll try Halfords right away.

About Motul, majority of on-road tests made by my friends shows that by using Motul you can have up to 10 degrees Celsius engine temperature lowered in comparision to other leading brands.

OK - if you can't find Motul locally, I would have a chat with Opie Oils who are a site sponsor - I've used them in the past. Excellent service, very friendly and helpful, and next day delivery. They often have 10% off or free delivery offers too - always worth asking what deals are on at the moment.

http://briskoda.net/group-buys-promotions/how-can-opie-oils-help-you/115067/