My New VRS

Robweasel

Hi guys found your forum through my local dealer!

Just bought my new Octavia VRS a month ago, had its first trip round a track, took it to Silverstone and have to say was somewhat gutted that I haven't bought one of these amazing cars before.

The car performed amazingly in the wet and the car truly does what the brochure says. Funniest momment of the day listening to two boy racers in a Corsa VXR over lunch commenting on have you seen how quick that VRS in white is.

Another funny moment watching my mates Alfa GT slip round the track as if driving in snow!

Would love to hear if you guys can help me get the car to go even faster currently running at the usual 200bhp is it true the chip upgrades will screw my warranty up?

Any information you have would be great!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello and Welcome to Briskoda - That's good that dealers are suggesting Briskoda to people...

Yep, seconded

Perhaps if Skoda UK took a note from Briskoda, they would reply to my emails I send them so I might just buy another skoda rather than jump ship.

Glad to hear you had fun round Silverstone and welcome M8. I am excited about joining the VRS club too - my ship is almost docked.