Spare Bulbs and Fuses

Bulb kit is not included in UK Octys, I believe you get a bulb kit on the continent - no idea why we loose out

Maybe as its a legal requirement to carry spare bulbs in most if not all parts of the continent.

Steve

I have noticed that we see more cars on the roads this time of year with defective bulbs. I just put it down to them been used more and failing with age etc. Just a shame that people cant be bothered to notice there blown and replace them.

Steve

I'm fairly positive that by the letter of the law plod can do you if you don't have a replacement bulb if one of yours is out, but not sure if it's against the law not to carry them as it is on the continent.

Hi! Regarding bulbs. I want to change the small bulb near the yellow bulb on my front headlight. It's the one for the first light (before the drive light), dont know the english term for it. I removed the headlight to have easier acces, located the bulb but it doesnt come out, it has some plastic things that probably must be squeezed, but i tried in every way it doesnt come out. What else should I try to get it out? Thanks

Had a hell of a time tracking down a P21/4W for the rear brake/corner light that burnt off. All 6 gas stations and 4 shops I tried didn't have any, need to head out of town to the dealer tomorrow.

Wonder why Skoda didn't use regular P21's that I could buy at every one of the places I visited.

Oh, while I was in there, I saw the paint from the signal bulbs in the rear clusters is flaking off, so might as well replace those too while I'm at it. Think I'll go for the silver coated kind.

Hi! Regarding bulbs. I want to change the small bulb near the yellow bulb on my front headlight. It's the one for the first light (before the drive light), dont know the english term for it. I removed the headlight to have easier acces, located the bulb but it doesnt come out, it has some plastic things that probably must be squeezed, but i tried in every way it doesnt come out. What else should I try to get it out? Thanks

Long Nose Plyers Do The Job In A Jiffy. :thumbup: