Briskoda Clubstand @ Castle Combe Spring Action day - 25/04/09

devonutopia

OK!!! ALL of the track sessions are now taken. I will start needing those £24s soon please - By the 20th of Feb at the latest.

Graham you have a copy PM coming your way. :thumbup:

Edited by devonutopia

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have thought about having a "reserve" list. Was hoping there could be a number of people on the stand only list who could be backup trackers if need be.

Although once everyone has paid me for their tracktime! (come on guys! ;)) it will be down to them to sell on their tracktime should they suddenly not be able to make it. No refunds available once booked & paid.

IIRC some of the sessions at these days at Combe are open to any member of the public so might be worth speaking to to the circuit direct if you miss out on the Birskoda session.

Ok so you may not be on track with a bunch of crazy Skodas but if you really want track action its a possibility; although it is likely to be more expensive than the reduced "Group rate" negotiated by Jason

IIRC some of the sessions at these days at Combe are open to any member of the public so might be worth speaking to to the circuit direct if you miss out on the Birskoda session.

Ok so you may not be on track with a bunch of crazy Skodas but if you really want track action its a possibility; although it is likely to be more expensive than the reduced "Group rate" negotiated by Jason

Sessions are available to buy on the day @ £35, but that's down to individual wants, and I'm not going to get involved (unless I get eager on the day after the Brisky session and fancy another :rofl: )

LOL does it matter if the helmet has the tazmanian devil on it :orb_phew:

i shall keep it on the boot just incase . wink wink

Well, it's more of a fashion statement than being a real issue! :P As long as it meets most safety requirements. :)

TAZ.jpg

OK - Have found out some more details. The question is can I be bothered to administrate it? Well, the deal is this! On the gate entry is £8 for clubstand only (for those with no free pass) However, if booked in advance, I can get them for £6.... With me charging £6.50 (50p to cover post) I can get them in at the discounted rate and send them on, saving Briskodian's £1.50. Personally I am tempted to say, "stuff it" and just say all those with no free pass, pays £8 on the gate per person. :) Any thoughts?

Guest westallc

very true i personally dont no how many will be coming in my car so will ay at the gate if thats okay.

p.s will there be a map of where to go and where the stand is ?? as ive never been to one of these before:eek:

hope the car is ready by then with the little extras its having put on:D

are you still planning a little meet up at that carapark of the services of the m4 on the day?

Yes, although due to the size of the take-up, I might well just post out all the track sessions, and passes. By the time I have paid for the tracktime I will actually be £10 up overall, so this can fund the postage. :)

Guest westallc

is there any plans to have a little trophy for best briskodian car at show award??? :confused:

as a little bit of fun:thumbup:

is there any plans to have a little trophy for best briskodian car at show award??? :confused:

That would be a good idea, but not sure how to work it. Might need to consult the powers that be about that. :)

Guest westallc
That would be a good idea, but not sure how to work it. Might need to consult the powers that be about that. :)

cool sounds good...are we going to have a bbq if the weather is good???

are we going to have a bbq if the weather is good???

Is the Pope a catholic. Someone will sort something out if it's looking good, even if it's just half a dozen disposables and a few bangers. Better than paying for the ones there anyway.