Banging nosie when wheels turned

Hi

Have had some major baging coming from both wheel arches when turning. Took it in to get it fix and was told i needed new brushes on the wishbone. Had both changed but was told there was still a baging coming from the passanger side wheel arch that they couldnt find the cause of. Has any one else had this prob??

As this banging is driving me nuts and sounds so unsafe when turning corners

thing is. when one of the front suspension components go. then the others (in my cars case anyway) go quite soon after.

mine needed anti roll bar, wishbones bushes a spring and a strut top mount all in the space of a month. and the cv joint done about 3 months after that

The bearings where checked and i was told there all ok. Its now also pulling to the left aswell. I have booked in with Skoda on Saturday.

Thinking of maybe just trading it in cant afford all these repairs. The thing is have £6,600 left on HP and was told car is only worth £4,800 on trade in. :(