Anyone else feeling rough?

richardsfavorit

I feel unwell today, but I don't think its a virus, it may be the Baileys, wine and Carling I was drinking yesterday for 13 hours solid :eek:

and then when I went to bed, I couldn't sleep :confused: can you be so drunk that you cannot sleep?? I have a bad headache today :(

Sadly for me, my "man-flu" came out during Xmas day evening, so I had to dose up on pills and get an early night. However, seems to be just one of those things - a cold. So whenever it comes, it shouldn't, and hasn't really, stopped me enjoying the days

Ive felt rough all day... at first i thought it was a hangover, but im aching all over and have a tickly throat :(

... And now its turned into a cold.. not so much snotty.. but its runining my sleep patterns and alcohol tolerance :o

Add me to that list! Got packed off to bed early on Xmas Eve as was a dribbling wreck and couldn't walk properly - unfortunately not due to any alcoholic influence! Seriously harsh cold / man flu. My Dad drove me home from my sisters and wasn't safe to drive as coughing left right and centre, which doesn't mix well with flying down the motorway!

Hmmm.... sent to bed early at Xmas and then being ferred around by my Dad - bit like being a kid again!

Was pretty wierd being a passenger in my own car, but quite nice and v comfy!