Octavia vRS price question.

Here is a surgestion for you. If you can wait until may i will be getting rid of my current Ocy vRS in RED which i have had from new and goes like (Well i dont really need to tell you) it has 49K on it and will probably have about 70K when I hand it back to the lease company. the point is, i have the option to buy it at a very cheap and discounted rate. It is a June 30th 2003 which just so happens to be the same day my baby daughter was born (Double Bonus). I will not be buying it as I will shortly be ordering the new ocy vRS 2.0 FSI 210BHP monster which skoda are going to start shouting about soon. send us a message if interested. I can arrange for you to get it at the same price the lease company would sell it to me.

I will not be buying it as I will shortly be ordering the new ocy vRS 2.0 FSI 210BHP monster which skoda are going to start shouting about soon.

Interesting. Do you have anything to coroborate this specification, or is it just a gut feeling?

thanks for the input guys, ive decided against the golf, because theyre too common, and getting too 'barry' for my tastes. The hunt starts now so ill keep you updated, id also be really grateful if anybody happens across a vRS at this kind of money to give me a shout :)

what cars are you refering to rob?

Audi S3, Leon Cupra R, Golf R32 and GTi, Megane 225, Focus RS, MG ZT 260, Volvo S60 R and V70 R, Audi S4, Mondeo ST220, Impreza WRX, RX-8, forthcoming "hot" Mazda 6, Alfa 147 GTA, BMW 120, Civic Type-R, Astra Turbo, etc...

Judging from the new Octavia price list, I'd say we'll be looking at a minimum of

I am dis-appointed in your opinion witchfinder. We all know the intricices behind Skoda and how it has come to pass. But think about it, a very powerful car at a very affordable price. My mate has got a 911 and everywhere he goes nobody else in a 911 flashes him or waves. You just can't beat the feeling when you meet another vRS driver be it Furby or Ocy and the wave or flash at you. I even took it a step further and me and another red ocy vRS burned off a cupra at brighouse.

It's the feeling inside.

The truth is out their......Somewhere.