Guitar Hero world tour

Vincent Vega

Got guitar hero world tour fo xmas on the xbox. was wondering where can i download extra tunes from and how can i get them on the xbox.

On the Wii there is just an option to go online and download the tunes straight to the console. Not sure on the 360 though.

I'm getting it for my birthday next weekend, this coincides with ten of us renting a house for a long weekend in Cumbria. I'll make sure I pack the PS3 :)

The price of this seems to vary a lot, my brother got it for £80, my GF bought it for £48 from Argos and a mate at work got it for £35 from HMV.

Went out and bought the complete band kit yesterday, £129 from HMV instore, Game wanted £175 instore for the kit and Asda wanted £165.

Great laugh, took it all round my brothers house and we had the full band going. Drums, Singing, Guitar and Bass Guitar. Drums are quiet difficult to play, especially with "on the road again" which needs constant drumming through the whole song.