Rear arb

I'd certainly agree - it's ideal and well suited for road use IMO. It's a well-made and quality product, which I wouldn't think twice about buying again if I needed to :)

Steve

its all very well and good saying support jabba, but when its double the price its hard to even consider it IMO, if i get one it would defo be the whiteline, i dont want to pay £100 more for something that is probably going to be too stiff for a daily driver car anyway, the whiteline from what ive seen has better fittings, and is adjustable aswell, its a no brainer

Whiteline as a brand have a poor reputation. Several posters on here have had replacement bars when the first one they had didn't quite fit. You have to 'fettle' it on apparently. And as for the adjustability angle - well, I can count on the fingers of a closed fist how often I've thought - "I fancy driving a bit more sportily today, I'll just pop under the car and tighten up the ARB".

The Jabba one isn't too stiff, it would be dangerous if it was. And I reckon if the Fabia needed a FARB, Jabba would make one.

And I do think you have to ask yourself why, if it's such a no-brainer, lots of people pay twice as much for the Jabba unit?

Now, I have never heard it mentioned on here, but the are other ARB kits on the market! :)

Has anybody tried this ? Eibach is a well known company with traditions and experience in manufacturing these components. I doubt it's not been thoroughly tested before launch. The best part is that the kit includes front and back arb with mounting brackets and bushes. The front arb is 22mm like the original vRS one, so don't really know if it is worthed. No info on the back one though. :thumbdwn: It can be optained via german ebay for <170 euro, which is really good, considering the £220 for the jabba one, which will reach Bulgaria not really easy.

ebay.de offer for the anti roll bar kit here.

Edited by Karaibrahim

It is worth considering for sure - especially as the cost for you will be lower :) - I read a thread somewhere here about the front ARB from Eibach being very low, but yeah, their products are good in general :)

As the Euro/Pound exchange rate is very favourable for those who have Euros though, the cost may be lower than you think :)

Im about to buy a Whiteline ARB and from what ive read it has four settings?? 1 is 'soft' and 4 'stiff'. What setting do people run theres on? I hear getting it on its stiffest setting is a bit of an effort??

Thanks in advance.:color:

ran mine on 3/4 and it made no difference whatsoever

ive a jabbasport antirollbar fitted to my vrs handling is second to none in the dry horrendous in the wet

I would suggest that's more tyres related, surely?

• 1 year later...