Which Do I Get

l jones

It Had A Tremendous Turn Of Speed Thanks To Jabba And More To Come Having Been Booked In For A Gt28rs Upgrade. It Had The Handling To Mach Thanks To Kw, Roll Bars, Camber Plates And Brakes. It Had The Looks, With Mint Paint Work And 19's.

The Spotty 17 Year Old Didnt Seem To Understand All This As He Pulled Straight Out Infront Of My Vrs In His Kev'd Up Rover. I Didnt Even Have Time To Hit The Brakes. Result.....airbags Everywhere And Total Loss. Not Happy.

Come On Folks Your Opinions Are Requested. What To Replace It With, Another Vrs Or A 4x4 Turbo Estate. Theres Pros And Cons For Each And I Cant Decide.

I Cant Take Anything Away From The Vrs. It Can Hold Its Own With Most On The Move And In The Dry. Slightest Bit Of Damp Though And Its A Different Animal All Together. Its The Appeal Of The Four Wheel Drive Which Is Causing The Problem. The Spec Isnt As Good I Know, But The Extra Traction Might Make Up For It.

The Spec Isnt As Good I Know...
It depends where you are coming from. I don't miss 17" wheels and extra bits of plastic - while side airbags are a bonus if 17 year olds are going to continue picking on you. Did I remember to say bad luck and commiserations?