Accessories for Fabia

tracey

Ive got a Fabia Classic -are there are any interesting accessories for this model to funk it up! gearknobs, mats any suggestions........
Get a Fabia Accessories brochure from your dealer, Tracey. It includes goodies like leather gear stick knob at

Thanks for that DGW ! I picked up a brochure in a dealer (whilst waiting for car to be fixed) but it was for human accessories! ha ha - watches, cufflinks, t shirts - The T shirt was quite nice black rally one with white stripes down the arms. I willl check out the leather gear! ha ha

I am not a turnip thank God - I do 'have an openmind' especially with men, you have to - they are a different species altogether, women who get sensitive about this kinda stuff are needing to mingle a bit more with the opposite sex shall we say or just plain prudish!

Thanks for all your tips fellas! be back soon

PS My engine was a bit 'fluffy' (felt like it was gonna conk out) yesterday at the traffic lights - my new Fabia car has been serviced before I drove it away - 'apparently' - it smells oily too! (no comments there please!) so what with the power steering, Im thinking I need the timing or whatever looked at now - I am no car expert but I do know when an engine isnt running smoothly - what next? come back my beloved Rav 4 I miss you!