Ultimate Dubs Show - 8th March

All Types

Was a good show with some stunning cars,saw Si's octy but never saw him with it to chat,loved the red fabia inside,thought it sat very well:thumbup:,the belgian superb was mint too :D and my personal favourite was the green mk5 golf inside,looked stunning :drool:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the little yellow lupo with the immense stance did it for me - awesome little car! I have been falling more and more in love with the 'raddo as a car in general lately tho. Used to think it was highly blokey, but now I am not so sure, seen some gorgeous ones lately that I wouldnt mind owning.

Ooo and PURPLE! :D

keeping small sticky fingers off shiney cars has worn me out!!!

Funny you should say that, I said to my mate that if I had one of those show cars, that I cared that much for and went to all the time, cost and trouble of keeping them like that then I don't think I'd want to leave it unattended in there!!! Alsorts of people could be scraping past etc!. They'd be gutted if anything happened.

Hey guys just saw this post haha went along yesterday with some mates of mine for Peterborough!! 2 hour drive and well worth it! Got there early, parked the fabia down by the ramp next to the exit! Surrounded by some friends golf caddy pickups hehe! Although gutted that my car was cleaned but the 2 hour salt road driving soon trashed that effort :-( really loved the fabias inside and I fell in love with the oak green mk2 golf hehe. Overall an awesome show! Pssst get there for 9 opening and there was sod all queues!

Was a good show with some stunning cars,saw Si's octy but never saw him with it to chat,loved the red fabia inside,thought it sat very well:thumbup:,the belgian superb was mint too :D and my personal favourite was the green mk5 golf inside,looked stunning :drool:

I would agree with the Belgian Superb being minted, really liked that.

Really low for being on coilovers, had to double check it was.

Have to disagree with the stance on the red fabia though, for being on air ride i though the stance was terrible, sorry.

Was a really nice motor but i just dont agree with the air.

I can talk though...my car is a state just now. :o:rofl:

Believe it or not that green MK5 was a standard silver GTI 3 weeks ago. :eek:

Excellent show and some amount of workmenship gone into the cars.

Was deffo worth it, especially when you get in for nothing and dont need to wait in queues. :D

Good meeting a few of you guys, had a good chat to Callum as his Fabia was next to mine.

Thanks for the pictures, some awesome snaps. :thumbup:

Edited by VRS 203

I would agree with the Belgian Superb being minted, really liked that.

Really low for being on coilovers, had to double check it was.

Have to disagree with the stance on the red fabia though, for being on air ride i though the stance was terrible, sorry.

Was a really nice motor but i just dont agree with the air.

I can talk though...my car is a state just now. :o:rofl:

Believe it or not that green MK5 was a standard silver GTI 3 weeks ago. :eek:

Excellent show and some amount of workmenship gone into the cars.

Was deffo worth it, especially when you get in for nothing and dont need to wait in queues. :D

Good meeting a few of you guys, had a good chat to Callum as his Fabia was next to mine.

Thanks for the pictures, some awesome snaps. :thumbup:

Didn't know the red fabia was on air to be honest,although i don't hold it against him for having air but agree it makes life easier to get it sat that low if you do :D

Agreed, the Belgian Superb was really nice, and there was a much bigger Skoda turn out this year which was definately good news!!

Loved the green mk5 Golf, can't believe it didn't win anything, one of my faves of the show too.

was a very good show and very busy!got there on stand about half 8 for the obligatory clean(again!) didn realise that superb was on coilies thought it must of been bagged as it was sitting so damn low-very nice!

saw a couple of skoda's but stil obviuosly growing in popularity-just makes all us a bit more individual FTW!

:eek: No way! I thought that Superb was on bags too!!

That was seriously low! I hadn't seen that colour before either?

Think that Red Fabia was on bags though? Has a Brisky sticker at the top of the windscreen too:)

Looking how low the superb was and how many threads were left on the coilovers i would say they were not running the helper springs.

Was a couple of skoda's on the carpark. Was a silver mk1 octy with a vrs front bumper parked next to mine when i left.

Looking how low the superb was and how many threads were left on the coilovers i would say they were not running the helper springs.

Was a couple of skoda's on the carpark. Was a silver mk1 octy with a vrs front bumper parked next to mine when i left.

I am confident that the ride height on that is the same as mine but the fact it has 20" wheels makes it appear lower to the road as they fill the arches more...........

spotted yours there mate looked nice with the rs6 rims really suits!

the elegance parked next to yours was my mates 200bhp mapped one i was round on a stand in the other car park with mine on display:thumbup:

Just seen this, and it's nice to see my old plate ( B19 VRS ) on a stunning looking Octavia ( apart from the wheels, but that's just m.o. )

If I keep the skip, just out of sheer bloodymindedness, and lack of anything better to do, I will make it a stunner.

I love a well cared for car.

And some more pictures from me ... "HERE"

WOO HOO

first pics ive seen of mine at the show not many taken outside on the forums!paked up next to my mates furby

cheers bad boy:thumbup: