Ultimate Dubs Show - 8th March

All Types

i will be there nice an sharp as my kindly bro has arranged a small stand so will be on display outside

just look out for the devils plate:rofl:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm not impressed with the ticket prices...

Plus it appears as though SWMBO is "out with the girls" on Saturday night, so I'll be required to look after the little one on Sunday :lol:

Looking forward to some pics of the show though ;)

Here's the list! :)

1. Suzanne (suze)

2. John (Jonno VRs)

3. Sebastian (BaD-BoY) and his VRS :)

4. dc14

5. Loz

6. Turbo4NI

Edited by suze

Mat bringin the yellow submarine???

yeah he managed to sort the ins on it today so all good!thats if he doesn get grounded on route lol!:rofl:

i think a pebble cud beach that car!

Is there a Briskoda stand inside or out?

I was planning to just park in the car park but if there's a stand....?

Good idea , my silver arrow can be there aswell :)

I've heard that the police will be out with their camera vans on the motorways on the approach to the venue so go steady folks.

I've heard that the police will be out with their camera vans on the motorways on the approach to the venue so go steady folks.

Wooo thanks mate :P i have to try go slower then :P that will be so difficult 4 me :P cause i wanna be there just right now :P

Just got back from Ultimate dubs and it was excellent. I'd go so far as to say better than GTi International has been the last 3 years.

Really good range of cars in different guises although very few Skodas. There was a couple of Fabia vRS's and a Mk1 Octy vRS inside.

I'll post some pictures when I get home later or probably tomorrow.

i was disappointed tbh, 2hr drive, £25 for the 2 of us, after having to que for 30 Min's. had to park miles away because all the car parks were full. and all with a 6month old and a pram! But thats just my opinion.

Just back from Telford, excellent cars !! One black Octy vrs and about 4/5 Furbys :) problem with car park but that was nothing if u want to compare that with cars inside :) and outside aswell , shame that there weren`t Briskoda`s stand !! will add pictures later :)

Was a decent day, altho keeping small sticky fingers off shiney cars has worn me out!!! Some nice lookin VRS's there.

I am loveing the flipped around BBS's that seem to have appeared!

DSC00874.jpg

This one is low mummy!