Cup Holders again

speed_triple

Hi

I seem to be in a cup holder war with my Comfort Estate owning friend, I'm going to do the front cup holder by the radio and so is he, but he is also going to do the rear passenger ashtray/cup holder thingy. The problem is I don't think I can get a black one for my Vrs so he will be winning :thumbdwn: Anyone know if they do it in black? And if so what is the code for it?

I have an ace up my sleeve as I intend to do the sun glasses holder mod suggested else where behind his back :D

Thanks

Heath

Hi

I seem to be in a cup holder war with my Comfort Estate owning friend' date=' I'm going to do the front cup holder by the radio and so is he[/quote']

morning all,

was just reading your messages on cup holders and was interested in the front one near the radio. are we talking fab vrs? i know they are available on other models but have never seen one on the vrs? are they an optional extra? would be very handy as the one between the seats is quite awkward to get at.

Hi

The one I'm talking about is in Elegance models I think and is instead/as well as the rear ash tray. You open the door and out pops a cup holder. I think it mentions it in the user manual.

Yes it is std on the elegance and it replaces the rear toot tray and flips out. Like the dash mount one, it is only really good for cans and not bottles.

Yes the cupholder by the radio is my next plan. Seems a bit steep at 40 pounds but I think it will be worth it in the end. The elegance does have one for the rear seat passengers, but not the front and IMHO the one in the back is not too useful! With a bit of inginuity in the elegance you can get a bottle to hold upwards in the pop out tray leaning it against the radio