Karen 'Scumbag' Mathews gets 8 years

Leeland

Shannon Matthews: 'Despicable' Mother Karen Matthews And Michael Donovan Jailed For Eight Years | UK News | Sky News

Eight year prison sentence, guess she'll serve 4-5, pretty lenient in my opinion.

Three and a half milllion pounds spent on case, untold damage to her own daughter

and she was apparently 'nonchalent, disinterested' and even looking at her watch

at one stage:mad::mad: Justice?? Discuss...

The best on the BBC was...

The judge said it was doubtful Matthews and Donovan could have planned and carried out the kidnap without other people.

He said: "Having regard to their low intellect... it must be doubtful whether they could have conceived or continued these offences without the assistance or connivance of others.

How thick?

prison will sort her out :thumbup: well certainly the inmates :rofl:

Nothing will sort her out, she is part of modern day Britain, where ppl think they are owed all the time, I hope the kid realises what a poor card she was born to and moves on and up when she's an adult and gives mummy a for life blank.

Shannon Matthews: 'Despicable' Mother Karen Matthews And Michael Donovan Jailed For Eight Years | UK News | Sky News

Eight year prison sentence, guess she'll serve 4-5, pretty lenient in my opinion.

Three and a half milllion pounds spent on case, untold damage to her own daughter

and she was apparently 'nonchalent, disinterested' and even looking at her watch

at one stage:mad::mad: Justice?? Discuss...

Bit like Gerry McCann sucking on his lollipop and joking and talking about rugby whilst the police investigated a possible contact from the paedophile who had his daughter :rolleyes:

I quote: " The Portuguese and British police were nervous, so the attitude of Gerry McCann surprised those who were in the room, as later recalled by former coordinator of the process Gonçalo Amaral. Relaxed, the father of Maddie "in contrast with the anxiety of the police and researchers who were puzzled. Gerry "was sucking a lollipop, navigating the Internet and discussing rugby and soccer with a British policeman," wrote the former coordinator of the PJ"

Its all in the police files;)

There are some sick, strange people about.

Bit like Gerry McCann sucking on his lollipop and joking and talking about rugby whilst the police investigated a possible contact from the paedophile who had his daughter :rolleyes:

I quote: " The Portuguese and British police were nervous, so the attitude of Gerry McCann surprised those who were in the room, as later recalled by former coordinator of the process Gonçalo Amaral. Relaxed, the father of Maddie "in contrast with the anxiety of the police and researchers who were puzzled. Gerry "was sucking a lollipop, navigating the Internet and discussing rugby and soccer with a British policeman," wrote the former coordinator of the PJ"

Its all in the police files;)

There are some sick, strange people about.

To be fair, I think Karen Mathews' apparent disinterest (looking at watch etc) was

probably just confirmation of her lack of both 'Human qualities' and intelligence,

how does that compare to Gerry McCann?? I'm not as well read on the case of

'Maddie', but as I understand it her parents are no longer suspects in her

disapearance? If you have evidence to the contrary, you should contact the police,

preferably not the Portugese ones who completely butchered the case from day one.

yes, indeed, if the McCanns had comitted the crime in England they would be jail by now, as stated by Stuart Prior of the Leicestershire police;)

15 out of 19 DNA markers is sufficient in most countries for a conviction, the shame is that in Portugal it is 19 out of 19 markers, or else the McCanns would not be free right now. I have read the PJ files extensively, they did not "bungle" the investigation, they were met with resistance and obsfucation at every point by the Mcs and their friends and they were not cleared, there was "not enough evidence at this point in time to proceed to trial" and the case was shelved not closed, it can be re-opened at any point either if new evidence comes to light or the McCanns ask themselves for it to be re-opened, funny that they never have, when they claim to be leaving "no stone unturned" in the search for their daughter