Can you fit 3 car seats?

dusty07

Yegnold posted up a link to a website that he had been doing some work on....

Child Car Seats - Child Car Seat Safety - Multimac

Not cheap - but neither are kids!!

(Original thread on here was http://briskoda.net/off-topic-chit-chat/anyone-here-got-3-4-children-problems-child-seats/129297/)

Yegnold posted up a link to a website that he had been doing some work on....

Child Car Seats - Child Car Seat Safety - Multimac

Not cheap - but neither are kids!!

(Original thread on here was http://briskoda.net/off-topic-chit-chat/anyone-here-got-3-4-children-problems-child-seats/129297/)

I have seen this....looks like a great idea. Cheaper than buying a new car anyways.

Thanks all.

The second child is only 7 months so we will wait and see what happens!! :D:D

We've had three booster seats across the back, but at least one didn't have a back on it and it was still a bit of a squeeze. You'd definitely struggle with at least one full car seat. However, depending on your view of having a car seat in the front you could always go with that option and the other two in the back with the third back seat available for another adult

• 2 years later...

I know this is quite an old thread but this is the reason I have just ordered a Roomster, 1 Britax ISOFix and 2 standard boosters with backs fit in with no problems. Tried them in a Yeti and it was impossible. Also tried and failed in a Pug 3008, MitsubishiASX, Any Vauxhall (apart from Zafira). The only other 5 seat cars that managed to fit the seats were the Pug 308 SW, Citroen C4 Picasso and Pug Partner Tepee.

I am sure there are other cars that could do the job but my other criteria was the car had to be smaller and more efficient than my current (7 seat) Toyota Verso and the only 5 seater I could find that did that job was the Roomster.

I've fitted two BRITAX First Class SI child seats but i don't think there is space for a third one. But there is no problem since there are only two little people back there.