Look what came back from Tenerife...

andy ellis

I got a set too when I went to Menorca last year. Started to make my seatbelts fray though[/b'], so I have taken them off for now. May make a return for TRAX though. :D

Gotta laugh at the irony of seat belt protectors actually damaging your seat belts :rofl:

Dave.

Skoda seat belt protectors!!!! And only ten euros!!!! Unfortunately it was the last one in the shop or else I would have brought a few back!!!!

Mine were only 7 from a shop at the end north end of the las americas strip

Gotta laugh at the irony of seat belt protectors actually damaging your seat belts :rofl:

Dave.

lol, they are not to protect your seatbelts, they are to protect ur shoulders, and are designed for use on harnesses, not normal seatbelts. things are gettin a lil Max Power here :P

I dont use mine on the front seatbelts they were a pain in the a**se, so now I just use them as a piece of interior decoration on the rear seat belts, no one ever sits in the back so they are not a problem back there.