Long shot... Heated seat control...

Hi there guys.

Long shot here guys but don't suppose anyone knows anything about the heated seat switch in the felly.

Its the dial kind and I was just wondering if it is meant to be illuminated or not?

Didn't want to go taking it apart and breaking anything just to find out...

Thanks

Phil

Yes it is there and yes I know it pops out... thats also where the window switches are... I have had it out of there but I would need to take it apart to look.

The window switches are illuminated btw.

Phil

i think they are illuminated.

the numbers are i think.

i would check mine for you, but the batterys flat

Lol.. thanks.

Think I will just bite the bullet and take it apart very carefully and have a look...

Thanks

Phil

Mine are between the seats, L&K same as yours with the window switches there as well:thumbup: Even though handbook doesn't cover them it shows switches on the dash:confused: I don't think there are any handbooks for the L&K specific model.

Lol... no I don't think there are!

I have seen the dash switches for seats only in parts systems but never seen them used on a car before!

Never even realised you had an L&K felly before!

Would be nice if we could find our production numbers and compile a list like there is for the Fabia rs SE... although it would be pretty short compared to the fabia one!! lol

Phil

Well... I took the switch out and and jiggled the connector around first... there was a slight bit of corrosion on the connector (as was on the window switches some time ago must have had some liquid spilt on them at some time) so then switched the lights on and hey presto it lit up! lol

Should have done that in the first place... never mind.

Thanks

Phil

• 5 years later...

most probably it's the switch for your seat stuck to 'on' position.

on my wiring that should be between pins 4 and 2 (black and green)

but since you have reversed seats, check also the other side switch between pins 4 and 6 (black and yellow)

I changed mine to blue led the top part unclips and bulb is one with two copper wires and a green cap on it... and soldered in just don't brake switch as its £70 from skoda

post-61747-0-83185800-1396198178_thumb.jpg

I changed mine to blue led the top part unclips and bulb is one with two copper wires and a green cap on it... and soldered in just don't brake switch as its £70 from skoda

attachicon.gif20131011_183613.jpg

Hi - Are you answering the first post or the one one in the past couple of days?  Only thing is, the first post was from Jan 2009 and is likely now not required.  The post 2 above yours is the one which bumped it. :)