Wet Rear Passenger Side Footwell

thaiffer

I've had a look at the help manual but I'm still struggling to see how the door card removes if anyone has further pics it wud be a great help. I have been able to remove the two screws behind the door handle and thats as far as i've progressed.

Alternative to the above suggestions I have recently had this very issue on the passenger side, having checked my doorseals it turns out it was the rear screen wash pipe, you have to remove the trim between the seat and the door and the pipe is near the top of the seatbelt. The screenwash didnt stop working, the pipe had unclipped but stayed in line so some water was going through it and the rest running down into the footwell.

Took about 3 mins to fix and the real giveaway was the foamy citrus smelling liquid in my footwell ;)

Right with the help of some work mates managed to get the job done but the cover for the tweeter doesnt seem to seat back into the door card firmly. Not sure if we broke a plastic tab off the tweeter cover but I have some photos so maybe someone out there can tell me where we've gone wrong. Also if anyone has a replacement part number for this tweeter cover it would be helpful.

27039.attach

27040.attach

anyone any help with this part?

Just Bob a couple of Spots of black Silicone behind it, Press to, Remove any excess sealant & then masking tape down over night Etc.

It will never come off, until you need it too @ which point you can remove /pry off Etc when required..

Hopefully , you will never have to go behind there again :D

Dean

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've got the same problem BUT I've already had my door carriers re-sealed and the door cards are now bone dry! The rubber seals at the door-step have still got water underneath then, and this time around the carpet is wettest in the centre of the car near the hand brake tunnel. So, what could the new source of water be?

Cheers.

Hi,

I've got the same problem BUT I've already had my door carriers re-sealed and the door cards are now bone dry! The rubber seals at the door-step have still got water underneath then, and this time around the carpet is wettest in the centre of the car near the hand brake tunnel. So, what could the new source of water be?

Cheers.

See post No. 8 above.