It's awfully quiet in here...

RallyInfo

was at work but left early and spent an hour and a half getting from rathgar to Knocklyon!!....did see some quality slides though!!...especialy the girl on the fone and trying to drive in two inches of snow!!....only to slide into the back of the car in front!!.....bloke none too chuffed and screamed at her for being on the fone!!....then there was the double decker that slid off the road trying to get up a wee hill!!!......anywhere wheres the strippers?...they not here yet?....must still be stuck in the snow!!:)

K:)

Hi I'm fairly new on here. Didn't see there was a Ireland section. Do yous hold monthly meets and is it just for newer Skodas? I'm rebuilding an Estelle. Should have it on the road by this summer.:)

Meets are for anyone interested, but with the way it is it's mainly New owners (but Old Skool is more than welcome). I wouldn't say we hold monthly meets, more a case if theres something on.

I've sent you a PM.

@Suze - did I PM you before, I can't recall if I did or not.

• 2 weeks later...
Gaff - any chance of sorting something for a stand at Ultimate Car Show in Larne, 29th (iirc) March? great show, great craic, great convoy roads :)

Whats the show all about and how much would a stand cost?