Spring Brecon Drive - 24/05/09

RebelMotorsport

Well its a lovely day for it see you all there at 0930hs Magor Services

We have 18 confirmed and who ever else turns up :)

I'll be there - confirmed

1. Salem - Lead car

2. stuart-t - Support car

3. Sajon44 - Support car

3. Anim@l

4. Kinger

5. Honey

6. VRS Goldie Jon

7.avanzato

8. mugen1314

9. mugen1314 friend

10.fn1964

11.RyszCTR

12.Agent Smith

13.CJRamze

14.AndrewGTi

15.TokyoPhil

16.TokyoPhil friend

17.bwc

18.garethastra

lovely to meet you VRS Goldie Jon hope you enjoyed the day :)

Just got back after seeing Ian safely back at Magor..

Had a great day big thank you to everyone who attended and made it sure a brilliant day. As always lovely to see some new faces and make some new friends and see our regular friends :D I cant believe so many stayed to the bitter end either, thats what we like to see :D

Thanks again everyone for joining us and making this a great day out

Will post up some photos tomorrow

Big Thanks to Andy and Lynda for sorting and hosting the meet. Had awsome day, nice to meet new people also.

We had to video camera's going through out the day, so once video is edited, i.e number plates out and music over-dubbed. I will post it up for all to see.

Didnt start off the best, as started off the day with a puncture. :thumbdwn: Great Day though.

Will deffo be coming on the North Wales trip, and i'm sure i'll be coming down to Cardiff again, Even though I did have to fork out £360 on 3 Goodyear tyres this morning. Bank Holiday/City prices!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you again :)

Big Thanks to Andy and Lynda for sorting and hosting the meet. Had awsome day, nice to meet new people also.

We had to video camera's going through out the day, so once video is edited, i.e number plates out and music over-dubbed. I will post it up for all to see.

Didnt start off the best, as started off the day with a puncture. :thumbdwn: Great Day though.

Will deffo be coming on the North Wales trip, and i'm sure i'll be coming down to Cardiff again, Even though I did have to fork out £360 on 3 Goodyear tyres this morning. Bank Holiday/City prices!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you again :)

So glad you had a good day as its was an early start for you not to mention a long way to drive if you didnt enjoy..

Was lovely to meet you and hope to meet you again either before or on the Wales Tour (North Wales part is on the 12th September)

Gutted about the puncture Ryszard (red CTR) also picked up a puncture on the way home.

Looking forward to seeing the video footage we sometimes take footage but sadly the cameras were been used at at some race day yesterday :(

Anyway our photos are up so please click here to view them.

:thumbup: