Spring Brecon Drive - 24/05/09

RebelMotorsport

Spring Bank Holiday South Wales Drive Sunday 24th May 2009

People keep asking when the next South Wales meet is going to be held. So here it is :D

Giving you plenty of notice so get your name down and the day after is a Bank Holiday Monday :thumbup:

182 miles in total

10 Stages for meeting points, meal stops and the famous photos stops.

Simlar format to last year.

Meeting points

Contact me fror you meeting point - [email protected]

(sorry we need to do this to keep a check on numbers)

This is a guide meeting points & times will be confirmed nearer the date.

Does driving make you hungry?

If so then you'll be glad to hear that the we hava a planned/reserved cafe stop for food and drink around 13:30. It's a lovely cafe and the meals are delicious and very well priced. Especially the cakes... More details and menus will be added later

I'll be there - confirmed

1. Salem - Lead car

2. stuart-t - Support car

3. Sajon44 - Support car

3. Anim@l

4. Kinger

5. Honey

6. VRS Goldie Jon

7. Tanti

8. mugen1314

9. mugen1314 friend

10.fn1964

11.RyszCTR

12.Agent Smith

13.CJRamze

14.AndrewGTi

15.TokyoPhil

16.TokyoPhil friend

Possibles

17.bwc

18.tpty2000

19.Family Guy

20.garethastra

21.RedZ4

22.What!

23.Evil-utionVI - leading an MLR meet going the opposite way but we will try and meet up

24.phunkmasterd

25.mainzy

26.iamrcb

27.rgliddon

28.Sarnie1988

29.Peter Simpson

30.Babs

To view photos of previous meet/events click here

Note: Please read driver safety notice click here

Hope to see you

safety_notice.jpg

The subject of safety... We will remind those attending that we do not condone/endorse racing and we fully expect attendees to be law-abiding and to drive responsibly. If you want to drive like an idiot and rag the nuts off your car then please take it elsewhere and leave the rest of us to enjoy the event!

Depending on the event it is quite possible we'll be attracting a lot of attention so please respect other road users and avoid excessive noise/speed in public and built-up areas. Also worth bearing in mind is the fact that there will potentially be lots of bikers, cyclists and horse-riders out sharing and enjoying the roads with us. You know the drill... be extra vigilant and keep checking your mirrors. Please keep it sensible.

Please click here to read full safety notice.

Edited by RebelMotorsport

• 3 weeks later...
100% there too, will have to be an early start from North Wales, but i'll be there for 9am on the dot.

Will be me and a guest in one car, duno if your thinking of numbers for a pub/cafe.

:thumbup:

Cheers be great to see you.. I'm doing a 3 day Wales Tour in September and day 2 we will be driving around Wales maybe if you are free you might want to join us with us :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mmmm can you put me down as a pos plz mate,

It all depends on if I have a job or not and if I am workin, over time n all that. lol

Ill prob meet up near chepstow as I am in Bristol till july. also can you say were it finnishes?

cheers

billy

mmmm can you put me down as a pos plz mate,

It all depends on if I have a job or not and if I am workin, over time n all that. lol

Ill prob meet up near chepstow as I am in Bristol till july. also can you say were it finnishes?

cheers

billy

Fingers crossed you can join us Billy it would be good to meet you :)

Because numbers are growing fast we are asking if you want to attend this event please contact me on [email protected]

thank you

hi mate,

gonna have to pass this time but Ill def be on the next one. Hopfully Ill get a job sorted soon so when we move to Cardiff Ill get to as many as pos.

cheers

billy

No problem we do many driving meets during the year all over the place.. any like minded person is more the welcome to join us..

All we ask is if you are not a member of Rebel Motorsport Club to contact us via email [email protected] to show y ou interest let me know what site you are from and your screen name.

We also ask you to read our driver safety notice click here

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Yep deffo there mate. Having been checking with the met office every day.

Problem is i've got to leave around 6:00-6:30am to get there for 9:30. Coming from North Wales. lets hope the Mrs is up and has the kettle on. :thumbup:

See you there mate, red fabia vRS with tints!!

Yep deffo there mate. Having been checking with the met office every day.

Problem is i've got to leave around 6:00-6:30am to get there for 9:30. Coming from North Wales. lets hope the Mrs is up and has the kettle on. :thumbup:

See you there mate, red fabia vRS with tints!!

Blimey thats early... well looks like we are going to have good weather for it according to the forecast so far :thumbup:

But no matter what the weather the drive will go ahead as we have our friend Ian coming from Yorkshire so we will be there at 0930hrs :)

If anyone wants to join us or wants my mobile number just pop me an email on [email protected]

See you there :)

"But no matter what the weather the drive will go ahead as we have our friend Ian coming from Yorkshire so we will be there at 0930hrs"

There is always one who has to go one further... tut tut!!! ;)

See you all there.