Heading to Oxford this weekend...

LOL, I would love to call in and see you all, especially missp's purpleised Fabia. But swmbo would kill me, and we also have baby Samuel in tow so we'll need to get back on the Sunday.

I decided we needed a treat so I booked us in here.....

Malmaison Hotel Oxford

Nice weeekend break me thinks, but I'll keep an eye out for you all.

The MalMaison is a fantastic place... that's until your rich mate makes a **** of himself and drops £210 on a bottle of vodka... Hope you had a great time, i'm only a few miles outside of the city centre!

village? I'm up at the green road roundabout, near as makes no differance next door to MacDonald's by the roundway shops... Get to watch folks driving round the ring road...

Well I have to say we had a great weekend in a fab hotel. Rooms were very nice, food was excellent and good staff who were very helpful. I'll get some pics up soon.

Have to say though I hardly spotted another Skoda at all. Everyone must be too rich to buy one in Oxford...lol.

i thought you lived in marston duggie, seen your car in a front garden a couple of times with you getting out and going into a house just down from the shops on the corner of croft road and old marston road.

at least i was sure it was you.