Let's talk boost

Which dyno graphs? Im merely asking...:thumbup:

Sorry to say T.Spark but it does seem to be true, I know of at least 10 BLT's on Briskoda alone near the 150bhp mark standard (Hell, mine made 154bhp and 290lbs/ft standard) so it does seem to be true :)

Sorry to say T.Spark but it does seem to be true, I know of at least 10 BLT's on Briskoda alone near the 150bhp mark standard (Hell, mine made 154bhp and 290lbs/ft standard) so it does seem to be true :)

I would have said 290lb ft of torque would indicate a remap ;) have you got a copy of the dyno-graph?

I fitted a boost gauge to my car a while back now only mods i have was the allard egr delete mine reads nearly 2 bar peak and holds 1.5 plus clutch slips a bit in 6th bootin it up a slight gradient do you think previous owner may have had it maped or boost guage may be out.

I fitted a boost gauge to my car a while back now only mods i have was the allard egr delete mine reads nearly 2 bar peak and holds 1.5 plus clutch slips a bit in 6th bootin it up a slight gradient do you think previous owner may have had it maped or boost guage may be out.

2 Bar peak is 29psi and then holds at 1.5 bar which is 21 psi?

Sounds like a hell of a spike to me mine only ever spikes by 2-4 psi usually

When mine was standard it would spike at 21 psi and hold at 19 psi, now its remapped it spikes at 24-25 psi and holds at 22.