Brake reservoir caps

Spudgun

just wondering wether you guys have been having the same problems that i have had with mine

basicallly my one always seems to work its way loose and falls off i have 2 spare ones now as the problem keeps reoccuring :rofl:

after changing the rear brakes at the weekend and retrieving to from the bottom of the engine bay i am at my wits end the car is still under warranty

thanks fpr your help guys :thumbup:

it has been done up as tight as possible it just seems to work its way off i have done it up with grips this time lol its due its brake fluid change in a months time so i am hoping they will be able to get it back off haha

it has been done up as tight as possible it just seems to work its way off i have done it up with grips this time lol its due its brake fluid change in a months time so i am hoping they will be able to get it back off haha

Done it up with grips - is that wise, its only a bit of plastic - like the reservoir, I'd expect that seeing as its meant to have a "rubber" sealing washer, this sealing washer would act as an anti vibration locking device - if that was ever needed! Very strange indeed!!