Custom design front & rear Skoda badges

Andy1985

Evening all. I'm new to the forum after recently purchasing a Fabia VRS. I have been interested in changing the badges on the front grille and the boot for something more sleek and stealthy, whilst still retaining the Skoda logo. I done a search to find a design I liked and I managed to find this pin badge:

1ea3acc2.jpg

However as my car is black I was thinking of getting a custom one made similar to this (excuse the quick bodge job on paint)

0605ae28.jpg

What do you think? Also, has anybody used 3ddecals on eBay? They can do both badges for £6.99 each and said they have done similar designs before.

Cheers,

Andy :thumbup:

:rubchin:

Rear-1.jpg

Thats exactly what I want to get done, think it looks wicked, especially on a silver furby;)

Are they proper like for like replacement badges or do they stick on top of the exsisting ones?? Gotta get it done!

Thats exactly what I want to get done, think it looks wicked, especially on a silver furby;)

Are they proper like for like replacement badges or do they stick on top of the exsisting ones?? Gotta get it done!

It is a slightly modified front grille badge from a pre '96 favorit :thumbup: Sadly now obselete (sp) :(

I got my first one from the local scrappers, and bought two new ones from my local dealer before they were no more (the badges not the dealer) :D