Royal wedding? Noooooo....

swedishskoda

Is there room for two asylum seekers in the UK? :D

Shocking news yesterday. Queen Victoria's great-great-great-grandchild Victoria, crown princess of Sweden, duchess of West Gothia, &c &c &c & yada yada yada is engaged to be married next summer. To a gym owner :rolleyes:

"A ray of light in these hard times" was our stupid PM's stupid comment.

Please help us out.

Pic caption on The Times's website: "Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling take some informal exercise" :eek: :D

Promises more than picture reveals, though...

Another beauty from Times is "The King’s problems with Mr Westling were rather that he was unable to make small talk and knew little about the world." Well, those that have seen HM now and then on TV and read his not always well-formulated statements can safely conclude that it takes one to know one :P

I can offer a "Put-U-Up" (collapsible camp bed), but doesn't sound like one's needed.

Of course, what's really needed is a couple of those spring-loaded settees that one can get King and PM each to sleep on and accidentally over-oil the auto fold-up mechanisms. Oops!

Mo

Is there room for two asylum seekers in the UK? :D

Shocking news yesterday. Queen Victoria's great-great-great-grandchild Victoria, crown princess of Sweden, duchess of West Gothia, &c &c &c & yada yada yada is engaged to be married next summer. To a gym owner :rolleyes:

"A ray of light in these hard times" was our stupid PM's stupid comment.

Please help us out.

I heard of this on Monday before any newspaper here in England got hold it it as I was doodling around on my radio's Mediumwave band and found a broadcast in English which identified itself as Radio Sweeden. Makes me wonder what else I might pick up.

Having looked up the English version of the website of the Sweedish Royal Court yesterday evening (yes I was that bored) I think that the bride-to-be looks reasonably fit (and she'll be looking even fitter after a workout or two with that gym owner she's marrying - :D).

Dave