what fuel do you use

Always vpower whenever available.

I ran it on 95 Ron for a while but it gave very poor performance and mpg was poor. Then ran it on tesco super which was a bit better. Finally went to vpower which gives me about 20-30 miles per tank more and more power through out the power band.

checked the filler cap - 95ron for a 4x4

I thought it might be. No point in using more expensive higher octane fuels in your car then. Doubt you'd see any differences (unless you've had it remapped to run on high octane).

Good to know anyway :rolleyes:

i'll try out a tank someday when im going on a long run and see if it does make any difference

it may take a few tanks to take the full benefit as the sensors (not sure which ones) will eb used to 95 so will take time to adapt.

ive used vpower since i got the car and tesco's once. i did fill up the car the other saturday at leatherhead with tesco 99 and continuing to use it to see how it fairs, i willuse one more tank of tesco's which i think might actually give me better mpg to vpower, but vpower does feel better.

You should have a great big grin on your face if you put a tank of V-Power in it after running it on 95 RON for months :thumbup:

Since buying my vRS I ran Sainsbury's SUL which I think is 97 RON for the first 5 months then swapped to regular unleaded for 4 months and have been using V-Power for the last 9 months.

I can't say that I noticed a difference in performance with any of the fuels if I'm honest.

from the tests I've seen v power is slightly better than tesco 99, but not enough for me to loose out on my precious points!

Get a shell drivers club card and you can continue getting points :P Double points for V-Power :D

I try to always get v-power, but sometimes have to use tesco's super 97 no 99 down here in devon.

Car is so much more responsive on the vpower, i have never but 95ron in it and dont intend too.