What front strut brace do i use?

Better than the Forge one i'd say.

The one thing that annoys me about the Forge one is it mounts using all three strut top bolts. This means if you want to take it off the car (such was to do an air filter swap) it has to be on the ground or the strut will fall out, The Momo/SEAT one leaves one bolt in.

Better than the Forge one i'd say.

The one thing that annoys me about the Forge one is it mounts using all three strut top bolts. This means if you want to take it off the car (such was to do an air filter swap) it has to be on the ground or the strut will fall out, The Momo/SEAT one leaves one bolt in.

is there a noticable difference from fitting one? never had one on the Focus as everyone said they didn't really do much cos the struts were so close to the bulkhead and the shell itself was already pretty stiff anyway :confused:

• 1 month later...

I've been wanting a strut brace for a while, whereabouts exactly do they fit? Because the area where I think they fix on on the driver's side of the engine bay there's a sort of plastic box with wires coming out of it. WTF?!!

I've been wanting a strut brace for a while, whereabouts exactly do they fit? Because the area where I think they fix on on the driver's side of the engine bay there's a sort of plastic box with wires coming out of it. WTF?!!

That lifts up a little bit if you undo a screw.

Then you can fit the strut brace under that. It's a royal pain is the Ar$E to do.. I have a group buy going for the strut brace here:

Popular Fabia Mods - [official] - BRISKODA - The Skoda Forums

See if you fancy anyother common mods!

Hope this helps,

Rob

I did mine in about 30 minutes and I'm not that great with cars! (thanks to this forum a good mate and a lot of cash I'm learning fast). I have to say thou I took out all the bolts in mine and uplugged a couple of connectors too?...

Never mind it's easy and does slightly tighten the front response.

What's more effective anyone? Cupra Bushes or the Strut Brace?

Obviously both is the best situation.. but has anyone had one, then the other or a situation similar?

I'm on your group buy now!! Will a garage fit this for me because I really don't trust myself to lift that electrical looking thing and fit it myself.

What does a Trumpet and intake do btw??

I have a remap! Might be worth it, does it look smart in the engine bay?? I'm nearly happy with the looks of the motor outside, so moving onto tidying up the engine bay this autumn.

Is there a guide anywhere on here on how to fit these?