Damoegan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The golf is looking lovely- 298bhp- that thing must go like the clappers. What's the economy like?

It has also made 311bhp on another dyno recently :)

I dont go very far in the golf these days (14 mile rount trip to work) but my average is 28-30mpg. When I used to do a 80 mile round trip I used to get circa 32-34mpg average (35-38mpg on the motorway)..

• 1 month later...

That's a lovely Edition 30! I must admit I've been looking at switching to one recently but I'm having trouble justifying the increased tax, insurance and fuel costs.

I'd go for one in exactly the same colour and similar spec too.

You've got me even more tempted now....

That's a lovely Edition 30! I must admit I've been looking at switching to one recently but I'm having trouble justifying the increased tax, insurance and fuel costs.

I'd go for one in exactly the same colour and similar spec too.

You've got me even more tempted now....

I cant recommend them enough mate :thumbup:

They are the true word when it comes to the all round car. They are great for day to day practical stuff, just like any other Golf realy and in 5dr they are great for doing the school run etc. But come play time they can hold they own with almost anything on the road and stage 2+ can embarrass exotic cars B)