Tips for cleaning inside doors

woolytoon

Hello,

Have searched and searched. Just getting into detailing (everyone thinks I am sad and mad). Am looking for tips to clean and protect around my doors and particular the hard to reach hinges and fittings on the interior front doors.

They get so "cacked" up.

Many Thanks.

I wouldn't use degreaser, the grease is there for a reason. By all means wipe off the excess with a rag, but degreasers are a harsh chemical tool in my opinion.

I would recommend some Megs APC and a Detailer Brush to clean all the shuts and the greasy areas but I would also attend to the sills afterwards with some Megs Last Touch and a Microfibre cloth..........:thumbup:

I would recommend some Megs APC and a Detailer Brush to clean all the shuts and the greasy areas but I would also attend to the sills afterwards with some Megs Last Touch and a Microfibre cloth..........:thumbup:

**sorry to butt in on OP's post :o

Baker mate.. do you not need to use a LSP then or does the Last touch do enough for this area... i've just popped an order into Clean your car (for another 80 quidsworth :eek: - i dont want to think what ive spent total now haha), but they didnt have APC atm, but have got some last touch on order though :thumbup:

**sorry to butt in on OP's post :o

Baker mate.. do you not need to use a LSP then or does the Last touch do enough for this area... i've just popped an order into Clean your car (for another 80 quidsworth :eek: - i dont want to think what ive spent total now haha), but they didnt have APC atm, but have got some last touch on order though :thumbup:

Last Touch will leave a great finish after you have APC'd the area and it's entirely up to you if you use an LSP after in this area? I do and sometimes I don't, really depends on how much plastic is on the sill to be honest............:thumbup: