Which is factory kit option for Bluetooth in Bolero

Here is the link eBay My World - www*carsystems*pl you will need your Skoda Dealer to set up on there "Vag-Com" to give the unit full functions, but you can get away with out this. This is the link for fitting the Bluetooth unit http://briskoda.net/technical-guides/retrofitted-original-bluetooth-octavia-ii-lot-pics/81779/ , Like I have said before hope to post photo's soon.

photos at last!

http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss329/BurialConstant/Bluetooth/

• 1 month later...
Bit of bad news, my local dealer has tried to program the Bluetooth unit but could not do all the codes said 3 where not allowed on his system! So I still have the same problems as listed before but all info is now on the MFD and not the stereo unit, they are getting a Superb in soon with Bluetooth so will check the codes with that model and try to use them on my model.

I now have a iPhone 3G S:thumbup: it works faultless with my Bluetooth now:thumbup:, last/missed/dialed calls all show on the MDF display:thumbup: was using a Nokia E51 (and tried a N95) which did none of the above! :mad: so depends on the phone you use as to if you get all the functions:thumbdwn:.

• 1 month later...

hello

i got the same bluetooth kit from Poland , i installed it , unfortunately am facing the same problems, i cant access it from the MFD , and no call lists or phone book on the MFD or the radio , my radio is Bolero "RCD 510"

my mobile phone is Sony ericsson Xperia X1 , with windows 6.1

i tried a Nokia 6500 , i got the list on the Radio but still cant get any on the MFD i dont even have the phone menu on the MFD , i know this require coding for the system , but how exactly as the delaer here are not aware how to make this coding

i also have another question , i have an Iphone 3g , with os 3.0

but it is at dealer now for repair , will it work with the kit and show me the lists or not

thanks in advance

hello

i got the same bluetooth kit from Poland , i installed it , unfortunately am facing the same problems, i cant access it from the MFD , and no call lists or phone book on the MFD or the radio , my radio is Bolero "RCD 510"

my mobile phone is Sony ericsson Xperia X1 , with windows 6.1

i tried a Nokia 6500 , i got the list on the Radio but still cant get any on the MFD i dont even have the phone menu on the MFD , i know this require coding for the system , but how exactly as the delaer here are not aware how to make this coding

i also have another question , i have an Iphone 3g , with os 3.0

but it is at dealer now for repair , will it work with the kit and show me the lists or not

thanks in advance

SKODA GARAGE can recode (not all will work but most will):

CODING WITH VAG-COM

CAN Gateway - Controller 19

This controller uses Long Coding, recoding should be carried out using the Long Coding Helper built into VAG-COM. Select Byte 3 and put a tick in Bit 7 to enable Controller 77 Telephone. Write the Long Code back to the car.

Telephone - Controller 77

The controller soft coding should be set to 0000422

The following channels should be adapted with the values listed - channel 128 - 0

channel 129 - 6

channel 130 - 2

channel 131 - 130

channel 132 - 0

channel 133 - 1

channel 134 - 0

channel 135 - 1234

channel 136 - 9

channel 137 - 1

channel 139 - 0

After recoding it will work on iPhone 3g with 3.0, I am using Bolero and iPhone 3g with 3.0, so your system will work perfect giving you phonebook,missed/dialled calls all on the MFD display (you do lose the number pad function on the Bolero unit) .:thumbup:

Edited by BurialConstant

Quote:

After recoding it will work on iPhone 3g with 3.0, I am using Bolero and iPhone 3g with 3.0, so your system will work perfect giving you phonebook,missed/dialled calls all on the MFD display (you do lose the number pad function on the Bolero unit)

What do you mean by ( you do lose the number pad function on the bolero unit)

i didnt get this part

now with my sony ericsson mobile i can use the number pad for making calls , will i loose it after recoding , or loose it with iphone !!!!

Quote:

After recoding it will work on iPhone 3g with 3.0, I am using Bolero and iPhone 3g with 3.0, so your system will work perfect giving you phonebook,missed/dialled calls all on the MFD display (you do lose the number pad function on the Bolero unit)

What do you mean by ( you do lose the number pad function on the bolero unit)

i didnt get this part

now with my sony ericsson mobile i can use the number pad for making calls , will i loose it after recoding , or loose it with iphone !!!!

After recoding you will not get the number pad with any phone!

Word of warning my nokia N95 did not show misssed/received calls or phone book (this may also be the case with your Sony Ericsson). But my iPhone shows all on the MFD.

• 6 months later...

Hey BurialConstant

I got my unit from Poland today. Did you get any installallation instructions at all?

Customs ripped out all documents, so I don't know if anything actually came in tha package. I recently had a Superb I which I knew inside out, but have not removed any linings in the new one yet.

Do you know of any good guides for this other than your photos?

Would have been nice with a guide to keep out of airbags etc :-)

Regards,

David

Hey All, Im confused, all this talk about remote sim and gsm 2 headset functionality has me a lil worried, Im ordering in the next 2 months a new Superb 2 Ambition in an irish Spec, On the spec sheet it says, Bolero Touch Screen Stereo, and on another line it says "Bluetooth Preperation for phone kit", Do i need ot add anything extra or take the spec as listed above?, I would be heartbroken if i had the neice touch screen and maxi dot and not be able to use the full functionality of the phone on it!, I use a blackberry 8900

Hey All, Im confused, all this talk about remote sim and gsm 2 headset functionality has me a lil worried, Im ordering in the next 2 months a new Superb 2 Ambition in an irish Spec, On the spec sheet it says, Bolero Touch Screen Stereo, and on another line it says "Bluetooth Preperation for phone kit", Do i need ot add anything extra or take the spec as listed above?, I would be heartbroken if i had the neice touch screen and maxi dot and not be able to use the full functionality of the phone on it!, I use a blackberry 8900

Hey

Seems to me that you need the module too. Ask seller what's included.

Dave

Hey

Seems to me that you need the module too. Ask seller what's included.

Dave

Arrrrgh!, So misleading!, You would think when the spec said "bluetooth preparation" it would mean, yep - Your car has a bluetooth car kit!

Arrrrgh!, So misleading!, You would think when the spec said "bluetooth preparation" it would mean, yep - Your car has a bluetooth car kit!

All

Just to answer this question, i got into a stock irish spec superb ambition with bolero on saturday in a showroom, It paired with my blackberry 8900 instantly and gave me all the functions including missed/ recieved / dialed/ calls, Phone book browsing and touch pad dialling, No need for extras in the car to gte this to work, and also while i was there a guy paired his iphone and got all the same features!, looks like the phone compatability issues have been resolved

• 2 months later...

i am trying to find an answer here guys

i have htc pro2 with highly bluetooth functionality rSap and A2DP,

i have full phone book and sim card access on pairing my mobile to the Bolero

but i dont have the sms function working !!! why ???

and there is not bluetooth setup in the phone menu, so i cant search for devices or desconnect the device from the car radio !!!! why ????

also i want to know why the BT audia function in the Bolero is not pairing with my HTC when the BT is A2DP !!! the only BT found by my HTC is (hands-free) :S

Help guys

• 6 months later...

if any one is using bluetooth 7P6 035 730 D module for skoda superb 3t with bolero .

following are the coding you will require .

using vag

first enable 77telephone in Address 19: CAN Gateway .

change the soft code for steering wheel to 0001831

then change long code for bluetooth unit to 0A00000001010110

with above coding you will not get any fault code and system should work

tried htc 6975 (cdma) ,motorola v3 (cdma) and nokia 2700 (gsm)

all the phone work without any problem.

Address 16: Steering wheel Labels: 1K0-953-549-MY9.lbl

Part No SW: 1K0 953 549 CD HW: 1K0 953 549 CD

Component: J0527 056 0111

Coding: 0001831

Shop #: WSC 33361 790 00000

VCID: 76E8E4863E9D2BAC

Part No: 3T0 959 537 A

Component: E221__MFL-URO H07 0012

Coding: 00000131

Shop #: WSC 00000

No fault code found.

Address 77: Telephone (J412) Labels: None

Part No SW: 7P6 035 730 D HW: 7P6 035 730 D

Component: TELEFON H05 0440

Revision: 1B001001 Serial number: 00007667968206

Coding: 0A00000001010110

Shop #: WSC 00004 790 33361

ASAM Dataset: UHVNA A01007

ROD: UHVNA_SK46.rod

VCID: 336E1D926D6F7E84

No fault code found.

• 5 months later...

if any one is using bluetooth 7P6 035 730 D module for skoda superb 3t with bolero .

following are the coding you will require .

using vag

first enable 77telephone in Address 19: CAN Gateway .

change the soft code for steering wheel to 0001831

then change long code for bluetooth unit to 0A00000001010110

with above coding you will not get any fault code and system should work

tried htc 6975 (cdma) ,motorola v3 (cdma) and nokia 2700 (gsm)

all the phone work without any problem.

Address 16: Steering wheel Labels: 1K0-953-549-MY9.lbl

Part No SW: 1K0 953 549 CD HW: 1K0 953 549 CD

Component: J0527 056 0111

Coding: 0001831

Shop #: WSC 33361 790 00000

VCID: 76E8E4863E9D2BAC

Part No: 3T0 959 537 A

Component: E221__MFL-URO H07 0012

Coding: 00000131

Shop #: WSC 00000

No fault code found.