regular cambs meet?

mk3golfcab

ok i was thinking an evening meet somewhere as its getting alot brighter, any one got any suggestions as to where? i no ppl have said they would prefer out of town, which is fine with me, also have people got a prefered evening?

thanks guys,

liam

Evening sounds good - around cambridge is good.

What about Bar Hill - only a suggestion- but the Fox does decent food and has a big car park and - well its just off the 14!

I'm in if I can get away from work!

What about Bar Hill - only a suggestion- but the Fox does decent food and has a big car park and - well its just off the 14!

Is that 'Fox Food'? The pub with the big f*ck off writing on its roof? Always wondered if the grub was any good in there...

• 3 weeks later...
Is that 'Fox Food'? The pub with the big f*ck off writing on its roof? Always wondered if the grub was any good in there...

Hi Tim - no its not, that is out molesworth way - it is the a14 but to the west.

The pub and Bar Hill is just up from Cambridge where the 3 lane a14 goes to 2 lanes before St Ives. The pub is near Tesco.

Nice place for a meet - would be good for an anual meet as they do a car show and some of us have classics :rofl:

But are we any further on for a regular monthly type meet?