she rattles no more

fig1

hi my stops wear fine but still rattled u don't have to take the sub frame off it only takes about half an hour but what a difference:thumbup:

PS idid take one end of the drop link off each side

Edited by fig1

do they just pull off the roll bar then after you remove the two nuts and retaining bracket?

anyone?

I checked my stops and they are intact but I'm gettign creaking from the front so it might be bushes.

do these just pull off and pop back on?

Skoda Fabia Anti-Roll Bar Bush 18mm - NEW on eBay, also, Skoda, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 02-May-09 15:50:41 BST)

are these the right bushes?

Edited by ultra_joel88

do they just pull off the roll bar then after you remove the two nuts and retaining bracket?

anyone?

I checked my stops and they are intact but I'm gettign creaking from the front so it might be bushes.

do these just pull off and pop back on?

Skoda Fabia Anti-Roll Bar Bush 18mm - NEW on eBay, also, Skoda, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 02-May-09 15:50:41 BST)

are these the right bushes?

Upup.

I'm guessing here a bit, but a description like "20mm bushes for a 18mm ARB" sounds like these are the correct bushes for a later stye 20mm ARB or an earlier style 18mm ARB - the older ones with the plastic end stops also had an extended "thickness" tail that ended up under where the ARB mounting clamps where. So in short if your car has either of the above ARBs then you should be okay.

Edited, wait a minute, that listing looks like its for only one bush - that's not much good!