0 - 60 times (remapped vrs)

JCW

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you saying hes fat? bit harsh LOL

I was going to say the same thing. :rofl: Not sure what my fabia weighs to be honest. I generally run around with no rear seats, but apart from that and weight saving mods in the engine bay, it's largely stock weight.

I go racing all the time. Every set of lights I light them up. 0-60 in 4.7653452627288272622 seconds blaaaaaaaa. Get to a track.

Please lock this thread as its gash.

i was just about to say we have some much in common :(

I go racing all the time. Every set of lights I light them up. 0-60 in 4.7653452627288272622 seconds blaaaaaaaa. Get to a track.

Please lock this thread as its gash.

it can't be locked until after you've picked your toys up, surely?

:)

it can't be locked until after you've picked your toys up, surely?

:)

Im glad someone else agrees!

At which point did I slate skoda? Or seat? or any other vag car so why mow like a little girl about what turb you have? I asked you what turbo he has, as mine is good for 260hp according to TD (do I need to spell out their full names to show IQ levels or something?)

The fact that you cant get sub 6 seconds in your skoda, shows you cant drive for toffee, not my fault or problem, so dont take it out on me!

LOL Devon, you know I wasnt saying that ya nutter! The skoda is a 5door next to my 3door, thats all! lol.

Why lock athread about times? Who says any of these times mentioned arent on a track? Why cry about taking it to a track? Oh wait I did? I do often! LOL. Just because you do these mods, then drive to work and back in stand still traffic, not my problem fella ;)