Rolling Road Day?

TokyoPhil

Anyone up for a rolling road ay up at the new place, GotBoost in Llandow near Bridgend??

Craig has a Dastek 2wd set of rollers there and I spent some time there today. Top bloke, really good with the car. Carefully strapped it down, run it up to make sure it was sitting true on the rollers, warmed it up for a while first and then did a couple of runs.

I'd be happy to organise something like this for the club as long as i'm not stepping on anyones toes?? Anyone know if I should PM anyone on the board first??

Also would there be any interest?? :confused:

Hi all, I heard there was a new rolling road in Llandow so I googled it and up came this thread. I just joined up and would be very interested in coming along.

Is it okay if I do? I have a MKIV Golf GTI Anni.

mmm me too, but again it depends on a date. will be good to get another RR print to see what she is pulling.

Think ill try get 4 els 5 at diff places and use the average lol.

billy

soz I am in bristol till end of june then July i am hopefully back in cardiff but a small drive wont hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

We at Rebel Motorsport Club do one every year, you may recall some of VAGOwners, Briskoda and SeatCupra joined us last year and you are more then welcome to join us again this year if you can wait that long.

Click here for details. It will be the same format as last year and that cracking little country pub we had a meal at last year will be staying open especially for us again this year :)

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone managed to get anything sorted yet?

I am moving to Cardiff on the 27th/28th of this month, If nothing is sorted I can try arrange something after/late July, even if I cant take part due to funds lol(Job lacking)

billy

• 2 weeks later...

Well SW-CC (South Wales Car Club) have organised one at GotBoost in Llandow for the 12th of July. I'm away at a hill climb the day before and staying over night so i'm looking at getting there for lunchtime.

All are welcome but if you do want to run your car a I will need a £10 deposit to secure you a place, this can either be paid to me via paypal or you can log on to SW-CC.com - The Largest Modified Car Club in South Wales and pay there.