Anyone for breakfast update

Thurlby12

From previous post were looking to goto George Bolams on Saturday the 25 April time to be arranged for bacon butties and a chat then for those who fancy a run out thinking of going to North East Detailing for some cleaning goodies even if you dont want to buy your welcome to come along for the drive out

G Bolam foods

Salters Lane

Sedgefield

Stockton-on-Tees

TS21 3EE

Haha, I was actually thinking more the sleep deprivation. Will be at the club til circa 4am, so a 10 o'clock start doesnt seem feasible. But we shall see, a fry up and drive out does sound good.

Actually had a drive over to Lordstones Cafe (Carlton bank) on Monday night, usually head over there on my bike but took the car for a change. Could be worth having a meet and run over there at some point in the near future. But now I'm just hi-jacking the thread!

All your thread are belong to Keith.

Everyone enjoy their breakfast last Saturday? :)

As expected, I was in no fit state to be up and about so early! But will hopefully make it to the next local meet. Perhaps a run up to Lordstones cafe as previously suggested..

On a side note, any local guys running a red Furby vRS? Noticed a nice one heading north bound on the A19 flyover this morning. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Could make it a monthly meet if there are enough people interested , Saturday morning prob the best day due to people working through the week . . . oh and Bolams only do brekky til around 11am ish