All Things Must Pass...

LXI

The day has come for me to say goodbye to both owning a Skoda & to this forum.

I no longer have a skoda fabia - written off in an accident, I'm fine but car is not.

I'm not leaving VW group completely as have a polo now, but don't feel right about remaining a member of this forum now my furbies gone......

This site has been great has made me laugh, think , get annoyed and be informed in equal measure......so long and thanks for all the fish:)

All the best to you all,

David ( LXI )

Sorry to hear about your Fabia and glad you are OK. Skoda ownership is not a prerequisite of membership of Briskoda. Stick around with no worries :) As you'll have discovered, comments aren't restricted to Skoda cars - or to any topic really :thumbup:

Regards

Mo

If I was you I'd stick around. As you can see, I now have a Seat & VW. I hang around here because it's a friendly place and there's a lot of knowledge.

Thanks everyone for the very kind replies - I was touched.

I must admit I was feeling a bit low when I posted before, but you've all cheered me up and I'll keep popping in to Briskoda.

Cheers,

David:thumbup:

Stick around, the Fabia is based on the Polo platform anyway, and this site is so much better than any VW Forum :rofl:

Glad your OK as well.

The fabia had it first.......