re map

im sure this question has been asked many times before but here goes anyway, ive had my vrs for about 3 years now it came with a blue flame exhaust & the induction mod that most vrs's appear to have. i recently had the car re mapped to give it a claimed 170 ish bhp & it is a lot quicker except when you floor it sometimes the clutch appears to be slipping, is this normal & if it is whats the probable outcome:confused:

try using the search function......

who ever has remapped the car has not taken into account the standard clutch and mapped the torque too high.

If it was just and uploaded mapp them then you can't change it and will have to have the clutch replaced with an uprated one or the map removed.

If it was a custom one then take it back and ask for it to be reduced.

Or just learn how to drivre around the slipping, like not flooring it around 2k.

Dont reduce the torque . . . makes the remap abit pointless!

Drive sensible while your saving up for a new uprated clutch! Oh and just as a bonus . . . Driving sensible will actually help you save up for a new clutch! :rofl:;)

Check afew of the sites out for a clutch matey! Off the top of my head, you'll find them on the Jabba website.