New to Skoda

Excuse me if I have posted in the wrong area.

I have just been given a new company car which is a Skoda Octavia 57 plate i don't have the log book or anything so cannot give you anymore information than that as there are no badges or anything on the car either.

The problem I have is that when I unlock the car via the key vob it only unlocks the drivers door and I then have to push a button on the drivers door to open the rest and even the boot. This is highly annoying when I need to carry stuff out to the boot or even get my baby daugther in the back of the car.

I have tried pressing the key vob twice but no joy is there anyway of over ridding it so it opens all the doors?

Two pushes on the button with a pause between should open the other doors, it can be re programmed to open all doors.

If you have "maxidot" (between the dials on the dash), you should be able to programme it to open all doors. Search this site. If not, I imagine your friendly Skoda dealer can.Why haven't you got a manual as a matter of interest?the dill

Depends on the model/spec. If it has maxidot you can control it all from there.

Sounds like the anti-hijack feature, SWMBO enabled it on her vRS (via maxidot) and it bloody HATE it!!!

This is all the manual has to say on the matter:

Opening a single door*

This function allows one to just unlock the driver's door. The other doors

and the fuel filler flap* remain locked and are only unlocked after repetitive

unlocking.

If you wish, you can have your Škoda Dealer activate the function of the

single door opening mode.

You need to get the length of the pause between the two pushes just right.

I tend to leave just a half-second gap between, and it's not long enough. SWMBO gets it right every time - she leaves about a second in between.

Works every time then.

Keith