Skoda Radio Stream - cannot find AUX

How is the DAB connected to the Stream? Holding down 'CD' is the correct way of entering that mode, as that's how you access a CD changer (if fitted) or an iPod connection such as a Dension IceLink.

Steve

How is the DAB connected to the Stream? Holding down 'CD' is the correct way of entering that mode, as that's how you access a CD changer (if fitted) or an iPod connection such as a Dension IceLink.

Steve

I believe the DAB radio is connected to the back of Skoda Stream unit as the DAB thing is located on my windscreen and then all its cables go under the dashboard.

When I press CD button it shows information that no cd is inserted, if I press it again it shows that there are no cds in changer. When I keep holding CD button it does nothing.

You can't. It's a mistake in the software that mentions the Aux input in the menus, but there physically isn't a connector and there's no way of selecting it.

It works on the later Stream MP3 stereos that were fitted from about 2007

The older steams (that is to say non MP3) do not have AUX in. The later ones do. Your car is a 2004 model so it will not have the facility, I'm afraid.

Methinks the DAB is spliced into the aerial such that the DAB signal is effectively an FM modulated one - So my guess is you just "tune" the Stream into the DAB signal.

basically if its not a stream mp3 then you wont have aux, aux on a mp3 version is accessed by turning it on in the menu then pressing cd 3 times (so it turns to cd, then to cd changer then aux). the dab might have even been wired into the cd changer, if not i reckon as mentioned above to do a scan through the frequency for a fm modulated frequency that its been tuned to (like a fm transmitter).

I solved the problem by completely removing Revo InCar DAB Radio from the dashboard :-)

At the same time I've resolved the issue with warning lights coming up when the dashboard area near light switch was pressed.