Radio code

I saw a video on Youtube where the code was actually printed on the sticker. I have a printed code on my sticker as well, se attached photo, number in blue.. Maybe I`m lucky? But the radio works without the code in my car, but not in a different car whos owner wants to buy the radio.. Would the radio ask for the code if I disconnect the car battery for a while?

20170410_181537_resize.jpg

Edited by cyberkul
attachment

Yes, the car remembers the code as long as the battery is connected. Also, I have removed the radio and reinstalled it, and no code is required. And yes, I may have to buy the code, though I didn`t find the cod1745 eBay-member. I try once more to contact the Skoda importer, as I think it sucks that I have to pay for the code. The car was bought new from them in 2007. I asked the local Skoda dealer, and they said that the code should have been in the database, but now there is only "xxxx". So somebody did not do their job it seems.

5918c82eb2e2b_Carprogchinarns510adapterchangecode.JPG.07709b79198b8f5eedd17a10df8920a4.JPG

this picture  above is same as the very bottom one, as it was too small to make out,  green=pin1, white=pin2, black=pin14, red and brown not connected/used on china adapter

buy carprog 4.71, you can then change the code, I believe cant retrieve the original but can change to a code of your choice, maybe I get my arse kicked of admin for pictures using clone interface, if so I apologise and remove if required, just trying to help people out who are stuck with units they've maybe bought without a valid code5918c0fa37d42_rns510changeserialcarprogclone.thumb.JPG.0079b01bd4794ec37aefa1f02a9932cc.JPGRNS510_adapter.JPG.fde9cf2491cd88a815955a4a4d8c4fcc.JPGRNS510_pinout.JPG.b1eb5e89d04ccee9296f52f1da2a456d.JPGCapture.JPG.e473e77e9042693794a1ead4aa02c7ca.JPG

Edited by moiloon

maybe, but I think it all depends how much the stealers want, if they even will help

carprog from china is relatively cheap and has lots of other useful functions, I bought to retrieve my skc for my mk4 and mk 5 golf when I owned those cars, but ive used it for allsorts of other stuff since, well worth the £40 or so I paid for it with 21 adapters, although you've still got to double check the wiring against the originals schematics on there web pages, as the Chinese sometimes have some funky habit to wire odd cable wrong, although I was lucky and only 2 were not correct, and most of the adapters ive never used anyhow

Edited by moiloon

Hi! Not sure what it is called. On the sticker on the radio it says Blaupunkt and a partnumber, + some Skoda numbers. On the user manual it says Radio Navigation System Nexus.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 04.06.2009 at 19:36, fireblade said:

Если вы можете прочитать номер skz на боковой стороне устройства, я дам вам радиокод !!;)

win TMBTJC1Z7A8029426     skoda oktavia lov bvx
help code radio

SKZ1Z2K8360171    1Z0 035 161 F

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, satis4action said:

Hi, Guys,

Can you help me to generate code for this: SKZAZ1D2000110

Hi, replied to email

In the dealer database, the code is 1255, if the code does not fit, then you need to turn on the radio in the car. If it doesn’t work in the car either, then it could have been changed during the previous decoding. You can try a standard code like 1234 or 1111 etc.

Sometimes when changing the code, the code of the last 4 digits of the serial number is assigned. In your case it is 0110